Sunday, June 01, 2014

Exciting News!!!!

Hi Everyone!!

I have some exciting news for you. I spent this weekend at Pakistan Fashion Week 2014 for their Weddings of Asia Fashion shows and showrooms, as a member of the press. It was an amazing opportunity and allowed me to network with other bloggers, and people within the industry. It also gave me a chance to see a wide collection of Indian and Pakistani outfits, in particular, Bridal Fashion from their upcoming designers. 

I was also given the opportunity to practice my interview skills and take lots of photographs.

Thank you to everyone who made my first event a special one and hopefully the photos will be online soon (theres hundreds of the so I will need to go through them and edit). 


But until then.... I think its time to sleep, its been a pretty hectic weekend. 

Good night all and sweet dreams  <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment