Monday, June 09, 2014

Weddings of Asia 2014

Hey guys!!

As you know, I went to Pakistan fashion week recently for their sixth annual event. This years was different because they decided to broaden the range of collections and instead of having purely Pakistani designers, they integrated more south asian designers (India and Sri Lanka). Also, seeing as wedding season is quickly approaching, designers were showing their bridal collections to brides to be, and the general public.

Being at the event as a member of the press was an interesting experience and it allowed me to get an experience in working within this fast passed environment. It also meant that I had the best seat in the room and was allowed to take photos. 

Here are a few of my favourite photos from the weekend's shows. I hope you like them.






This is an annual event and tickets are available to the public. I would definitely recommend that people go and enjoy the beauty of the clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment