Thursday, May 29, 2014

So We Made a Magazine


Juicebox is a Fashion Magazine Created solely by the Fashion promotion students at Ravensbourne college. This year, my class was given the responsibility of creating five summer supplements for the magazine. Each supplement was done by a group and each group had a different theme or topic. My group was given 'Out and About' 

I am pleased to say that after six week of late night and a lot of hard work, 64 page magazine is now complete. It was a good experience as it allowed us to see how much work goes into one magazine and how fast the work needs to be turned around before sending it to the printers. I am very proud of my team, and hope that the public will like what we have written about. 

  I will keep you updated about when the magazine will be released on line, but in the mean time, check out the latest edition of Juicebox magazine at http://juiceboxmagazine.org.uk 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment