Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Make Up Review: Mac Maleficent


So with Maleficent just days away from showing in the cinema (I can't wait), I decided it was time to go shopping and I was pleasantly surprised to find the newly released makeup collaboration with MAC, and decided to purchase two products from the collection. I simply loved the wing design on the packaging. 


The first of my purchases was this eyeshadow quad. This quad consists of four standard mac eyeshadows. These are: Goldmine (the gold), Ground Brown (the dark brown), Concrete (the brown/grey) and Carbon (the Black). 

The eyeshadows are very pigmented and were easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested in it. 


My second and final purchase from the collection was this bronzer/contour colour in the shade Sculpt. Unfortunately, it did not show up too well when i tried to test the colour out on my wrist, however, I found that it showed up a little bit better when put on top of a foundation or concealer. 


It took a few applications of the product to get this colour. Overall, I wasn't as pleased with it and would not recommend buying it (despite the pretty packaging). 

Here is a look a put together using these products and my current makeup collection. 


Products used: Maybelline Fit Me foundation
MAC Sculpt Powder
MAC Maleficent Eyeshadow Quad (on eyes and the Goldmine colour as a highlight on cheeks)
L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara
MAC Lipstick in Diva

Hope you like it 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment