Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Once Upon A Dream


Anyone who knows me, can tell you that I am a HUGE fan of Walt Disney. Its definitely something that has stayed with me throughout my life. As a child, Sleeping Beauty was my Favourite of the Disney Fairytales so imagine how happy I am now that they are recreating it in live action, centred around the Dark Fairy Maleficent played by Angelina Jolie. 

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's excited about the release of this film. Luxury Jewellery Label, Crow's Nest have teamed up with Disney for a limited edition collection that is inspired by the upcoming movie. The Collaboration consists of bracelets, rings and an ear-cuff and use the motif's of feathers, thorns, dragons and fire, that all recur throughout the film.

From looking at the collection, I think that it is full of statement pieces that you can use to create a more romantic/grundgy look.

Unfortunately, those of you, like me, that are on a student budget will not be able to afford the collection as it ranged from £2 500 and £13 500, but hey, a girl can dream right?


No comments:

Post a Comment