Monday, April 21, 2014

Stardust


Recently, I had the opportunity to visit the David Bailey Stardust exhibition, that is currently being held at the National Portrait Gallery. The exhibition showed a range of photography captured by David Bailey, from Celebrity and Artist Portraits, to Travel Photography. I found the exhibition inspiring and proceeded to do some portrait shots that were inspired by David Bailey's work. 

I decided to take inspiration from the Celebrity and Artist Photography from the exhibition. I liked the way that he captured the personality of his subject through the way that he made them pose. For this Picture, I highlighted the confidence of my model. 

For this photo, I wanted to capture the shyness of my model so I had him posed, hiding behind his camera (as he is also a professional photographer). 

For all of you photography enthusiasts who have yet to see the David Bailey Exhibition, I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment