Monday, July 27, 2015

OOTD: Teja Family Reunion


So today I thought I would do a little bit of a throwback (even though its not a Thursday, because I'm like that).

In may, we had the Teja/Mackay family come down to London and Bournemouth from San Antonio Texas, along with their little bundle of Joy, that is 1 year old Bailey Marie Mackay. It was awesome spending time with them and obviously it was used as the perfect opportunity to get the family together for a reunion. 

Here is my outfit from that reunion.

Top: Zara, Jeans: Topshop, Trainers: NewLook

Because it was a family function, I did have to smarten up the look a little. Normally I would have worn this top with my favourite pair of ripped black jeans and a cute pair of boots. I have had this top for 2 years now and it has become my favourite item in my wardrobe.

All of the photography from this blog post was provided by my Brother, Jamil Teja. Please check out his blog here.

Until next time 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment