Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My current Top 5 TV shows - 2015

Hey everyone!

Seeing as I’m sick in bed today (L), I’ve been using this as an opportunity to catch up with all my favorite TV shows, with a mug of Lemon and Ginger Tea. So I thought I would share with you some of the Television shows that I have been hooked on in 2015.

1. RuPaul’s Drag Race

'May the best Women Win!'

I know this show has been around for 2009, and I’m pretty sure they used to show it at some ridiculous hour in the UK, but I started watching it in April, and have literally been hooked on it ever since. Having watched all seven seasons, I have loved watching all the drama, the Make-up and off course, the ‘Eleganza Extravaganza’. There are also some hilarious moments and quotes.



Game of Thrones



'When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no middle ground'

What is a top 5 TV shows list be without this show. Again, I was really slow to get on the bandwagon with this show, only starting watching it in March. For me, if the first episode doesn’t grip me, then I’m not interested in continuing with it, and this was the case for me with Game of Thrones. There are some great characters in it and obviously I won’t forget the Dragons. I can’t wait for the sixth Season.

Empire



The Lyon's Roar

I know this started coming on E4 in the UK at the end of April, but from watching the first episode on TV, I simply couldn’t wait for the final 11 episodes of the Series to come on the TV so off course I binge-watched it on a rainy day. The soundtrack is also awesome and have become a part of my summer playlist this year.  If you haven’t started to watch it yet, I definitely recommend it.

The Big Bang Theory


'I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested'

I have been a fan of The Big Bang Theory since it first aired on TV. Whenever I’m at home with my family, its what’s always on and we watch it together. Off course my favorite character is Sheldon, and he comes with his own collection of catchphrases that will have you roaring with laughter. Although the final episode kind of left me feeling sad (I won’t post any spoilers if you haven’t seen it yet) and it ended on a sort of cliff hanger (not literally), So I am hoping that will be resolved in the beginning of the next season. 

Desperate Housewives


The Residents of Wisteria are nothing, if not loyal

Again I know this ended years ago, but I was never one to watch it regularly and would miss episodes, leaving me so confused about the storyline. So I decided to restart it this year. I’m currently on season 4 and can’t wait to finish the show.

Obviously 2015 is not over, so I hope to start more TV shows, and maybe towards the end of the year, I will upload an updated version of this list.

Until next time

x

No comments:

Post a Comment