Saturday, September 13, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: London Fashion Week

Hey Guys

So today I had the opportunity to go to the House Of iKons Fashion Show for London Fashion Week at the Hilton Hotel, Paddington. It was an amazing experience and I met some nice people along the way. Here is just a little post showing you guys what I wore to the show.


Dress: MissGuided.com
Jacket: New Look
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Rocket Dog
Hat: Unknown Stall in Camden Market

Admitadly I only managed to put this outfit together last night as the dress only arrived then and... just my luck, it was too big. But after frantically searching for a safety pin this morning, I think its safe to say I made it work. I thought the hat was the perfect finishing touch to this outfit. However, during the day, while taking photos, the hat became annoying so a neat little pony tale did the job.


Anyway, I am completely shattered after an amazing day, So I think its time for me to hit the hay.

Sweet dreams

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment