Friday, May 02, 2014

The Amazing Spiderman 2


As well as being a fashion enthusiast, I guess I'm also a little bit of a geek. I love anime and adore watching superhero movies. although I'm totally afraid of spiders, Spider-man is definitely my favourite (maybe as the new films suggest, its because he is AMAZING). This week I had the pleasure of finally seeing the sequel to the reboot of the Spider-man Movies (after nearly a year of anticipation) in 3D.


Anyway,  I loved  the style of Spider-mans onscreen (and offscreen) love interest, Gwen Stacy, played by Emma Stone throughout the film. I loved her effortless and  preppy look that she maintained throughout the movie. 

I would definitely Recommend that everyone goes to see The Amazing Spiderman 2, I can't wait to watch it again

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment