Saturday, May 17, 2014

Friday Adventures

So yesterday evening, I went on a little adventure. Having already been in the South Kensington area, I decided to take a trip to knightsbridge and spend the evening 'ooh'ing and 'aww'ing (and 'Oh My God I Must Have That'ing) at Harrods. 


As soon as we got there, I bolted it up to the fourth floor to see the Pradasphere exhibition that has now been there for two weeks. Although I have never been much of a Prada enthusiast, I did enjoy the exhibition and used it as an opportunity to take some photos and to get up close with actual designer clothing. As well at this, we were allowed an insight of collections and items that Prada were re-releasing. Unfortunately I was not allowed to take any photos in that section of the exhibition. 
  
Out of the whole exhibit, My favourite items were a collection of quirky shoes. Some of these were inspired by vintage cars, and cocktails. 


After our Prada experience, we decided to head to two of my favourite department of Harrods, The Toy Kingdom, and the Disney Store. Obviously this was accompanied by some shameless posing for the camera with some of the character statues. 



I was mesmerised when we came across an old school pinball machine (free to use) in the middle of the Disney Store and after spending what must have been at least half an hour, I think I definitely want one of them in my house in the future (hint, hint).


And Of course, all that Pinball and running around did make us hungry so we decided to have dinner there, and no better place for us than the Disney Cafe. 


All in all, it was an amazing way to spend my evening and to end the week. I can't wait for my next adventure. 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment