Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Angels Hit London


I was excited to find out that this year, the Victoria's Secret will be holing their annual fashion/lingerie show in London with VS angels Adriana Lima, and Candice Swanepoel already being confirmed to walk the runway, and IT girl of the moment, Cara Delavine, is runoured to be walking the legendary Victoria Secret runway in her home town. While I know that i will never look a good as a Victoria's Secret Model (any tips or advice would be amazing and much appreciated), I am excited to see what avant garde creations the models will be wearing.

The two angel's announced the location of the 2014 show in the UK flagship store on Bond Street. The show will be held in Earls Court on the 2nd of December.

I hope that having the VS show in london will help the US based fashion and lingerie brand to become more recognized in the UK and also allow for more VS stores to open in the UK. Having been to the flagship store, I can definitely say that the whole shop experience is an enjoyable one (although crowded) and if you are in the area, I would really recommend that you go.

I can't wait.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment