Monday, April 07, 2014

About Me


Hey Guys.

After months of telling myself that I need to set up my Fashion Blog, it's finally done!! So in celebration of launching my blog, I guess it would be appropriate to introduce myself to you.



My name is Anisa and here is my blog, The Pretty Young Thing (like the MJ song). I am a 21 year old, fashion promotion student, currently living in London. I'm a dreamer and a fashionista. After graduating, I aspire to follow a career within the fashion industry (although I am still unsure of which area).

Through this blog, I will give you fashion news, fashion and beauty reviews, lookbook/fashion films, and fashion and beauty hauls. Occasionally, I may post about my life…. But I guess we’ll worry about that when it comes.

I hope you guys like this

Anisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment